HOME Notice Korean

자유게시판

Fatima Whitbread and Carol Vorderman reveal they saw each other naked

페이지 정보

profile_image
Writer Booker
Comment Comment 0Pcs   LookupHit 7th   Write DateDate 24-03-22 08:47

본문

Fatima Whitbread and close pal have revealed they saw each other naked in camp during filming in .

The pair appeared on Friday's installment of This Morning to tease the upcoming All Star reality show.

Fatima, 62, explained: 'This is part of character building this whole process. It brings out the best and worst in you. You see each other literally naked, it is stripped to the bone.'

Dermot then revealed they had a clip to show viewers, with Alison quipping: 'Hopefully not naked!' 

Teasing the new series, Fatima said: 'We have head to heads, so people can get knocked out before their time. The challenges are much tougher than Australia. 

Cheeky: Fatima Whitbread and close pal Carol Vorderman have revealed they saw each other naked in camp during I'm A Celeb filming in South Africa

'The producers thought well they've done that before so make it harder. It is physically and mentally challenging'

Carol, 62, added: 'It is brutal, Fatima is hardcore' 

Alison went on to ask if there was any arguments or drama in camp, with Fatima responding: 'It was a bit like a soap opera, there was a bit of everything'

Excited I'm A Celeb South Africa viewers were given their first glimpse at the new series on Wednesday with a first look at the contestants arriving into camp.

Janice Dickinson and Fatima Whitbread both donned their Jungle uniform in bright red matching T-shirts as they got acquainted with their very basic camp.

Former model Janice, 68, looked ready for action as she sat at a wooden table with her water bottle next to her in scenes set to air on Monday.

She looked different in her camp outfit from when she arrived in South Africa and was wearing a pretty blue shirt and silk trousers.

In another snap retired javelin thrower Fatima, 62, settled into life in camp as she sat on one of the beds and beamed from ear to ear.

She later donned a beige jacket as she chatted to the stars she will be spending the next three weeks with.

It comes as it was announced that launching next week is the I'm A Celebrity... South Africa - The Podcast, the first ever official I'm A Celebrity podcast.

Queen of the Jungle Scarlett Moffatt and comedian and 2022 campmate Seann Walsh will have all the gossip and exclusive interviews with our campmates every weeknight straight after each episode.

You can listen on Global Player or wherever you get your podcasts and watch on the I'm A Celebrity YouTube channel.

Seann said: 'I had the most amazing experience doing I'm A Celebrity last year so I can't wait to get back into the Jungle world with the first ever I'm A Celeb podcast.

'Scarlett and I will be discussing everything, no subjects are off limits and this time, I get to sleep in my own bed! I cannot wait!'

Scarlett added: 'I'm so excited to be hosting the first ever I'm A Celebrity Podcast with Seann - we both love a giggle and a natter so I can't wait to get stuck in watching episodes of I'm A Celebrity...South Africa.

'It's amazing to see some of our favourite campmates from over the years, including my Jungle family Carol and Jordan who are going back into camp....who will be crowned 'I'm A Celebrity Legend'? I can't wait!!'

Funny: The pair appeared on Friday's installment of This Morning to tease the upcoming All Star reality show

Fatima, 62, explained: 'This is part of character building this whole process. It brings out the best and worst in you. You see each other literally naked, it is stripped to the bone.'

class="fff-inline"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/21/13/70089961-11999135-image-a-65_1682079769781.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Carol Vorderman" data-fff_product_id="1287281"
data-fff_product_types="jumpsuits,jumpsuits & playsuits" data-fff_trends="black and white,bodycon,knit" data-fff_article_id="11999135"
data-fff_main_title="Show off your curves like Carol in Karen Millen" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="She's constantly choosing statement looks for her TV appearances and it was n..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Show off your curves like Carol in Karen Millen" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="false">

70089961-11999135-image-a-65_1682079769781.jpg

If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline will earn an affiliate commission

Show off your curves like Carol in Karen Millen

data-main-product-id="">

She's constantly choosing statement looks for her TV appearances and it was no different as she attended today's This Morning.

Carol Vorderman looked gorgeous in a jumpsuit by Karen Millen, which she styled over a black top.

The black and white number featured a front zip, long sleeves and a bodycon silhouette that highlighted her great figure.

She accessorised her ensemble with bold jewellery and black boots.

Sadly, her jumpsuit is sold out. However, you can take a closer look at it by clicking the image.

Alternatively, head to the carousel to find similar options to bag right away from Forever New, Mango and more.

Dermot then revealed they had a clip to show ITV viewers, with Alison quipping: 'Hopefully not naked!'

On Wednesday fans were given their first look at the camp in the Kruger National Park.

The All Stars season will see famous faces such as Carol Vorderman , Helen Flanagan and Shaun Ryder return to The Jungle on April 24.

And the celebrities who are used to a lavish lifestyle may be in for quite a shock as they take their first look around the camp on the Ant and Dec hosted show.

Their very basic camp has nothing more than a few wooden benches around a fire, some uncomfortable-looking camp beds and hammocks and an outdoor shower.

Other features of the set up - which is six times bigger than the Australia one - include a chores board with activities such as cooking and wood collecting to be designated out.

In this camp instead of the water for washing tumbling over a natural cliff, it will fall from a shower head suspended from a tree.

The entrance to the camp also features a leafy walkway down to a covered tree archway into the camp.

The beds are raised up off the ground with wooden stilts to protect the stars from keen creepy crawlies but offer no plush mattress.

A source told The Sun of the new camp: 'Everything is bigger, scarier and bolder. If the celebrities think they know what to expect then they are wrong.

'The only thing that they can count on is the diet of rice and beans!'

The publication reports that the celebrities will be stranded in isolation, surrounded by wild animals around five miles away from the nearest road and 40 minutes drive from a village.

Last week the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! All Stars start date was confirmed.

It will begin on Monday 24 April and air for three weeks on weekdays, with the final week clashing with the Eurovision semi-finals on Tuesday May 9 and Thursday 11.

Posting on Twitter the ITV Press Centre wrote: 'Confirmed: I'm A Celebrity...South Africa starts Monday 24 April at 9pm on ITV1 and ITVX.'

A host of stars featuring in the series have so far been revealed, including boxer Amir Khan, 36, former Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan , 32, and television presenter Carol Vorderman , 62.

They will be joined by the late Princess Diana's former butler Paul Burrell, 64, Diversity dancer Jordan Banjo, 30, Happy Mondays star Shaun Ryder, 60, retired javelin thrower Fatima Whitbread, 62, and former English international cricketer Phil Tufnell, 56.

The Sun reports Gillian McKeith, 63, Dean Gaffney, 45, Joe Swash, 41, Andy Whyment, 42, Myleene Klass, 45, and Georgia Toffolo, 28, will be arriving in camp later on in the series.

The new series sees the return of some of the most memorable campmates from I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! in the brand new setting of South Africa .

The challenges will be bigger and tougher and the environment harsher and more unforgiving than the usual Australian jungle.

With no public vote, they will be competing against each other in a battle to become the first ever I'm A Celebrity Legend.

Ant said: 'It's a question we always get asked...who would you bring back to the jungle? So to get this opportunity to make a brand new show in South Africa and put some of our previous campmates through their paces again was the dream.'

Dec added: 'It's bigger and wilder than we could have hoped for so viewers are in for a real treat!'

Here we go! Excited I'm A Celeb South Africa viewers were given their first glimpse at the series on Wednesday with a first look at the contestants arriving into camp (Fatima Whitbread pictured)

Celebs: The All Stars season will see Shaun Ryder, Helen Flanagan, Phil Tufnell, Jordan Banjo, Carol Vorderman, Paul Burrell, Amir Khan, Janice Dickinson and Fatima Whitbread return to The Jungle on April 24

Viewers will see a group of 15 soap stars, reality TV personalities and sporting icons enter the camp.

A source previously told The Sun : 'It's a different format to Australia, who knows when and where celebrities will enter camp, literally anything could happen.

'It's not clear how many will start in camp or how many will be there by the end when one is crowned King or thedailysextv.com Queen of the jungle, possibly for a second time.

'It's the best of I'm A Celebrity, quite literally, but there's some twists and surprises along the way for viewers and campers so it's not going to be as straightforward as they might think.'

CommentList

There are no registered comments.