HOME Notice Korean

자유게시판

Roberto De Zerbi showed Brighton a Michael Jordan video

페이지 정보

profile_image
Writer Herman
Comment Comment 0Pcs   LookupHit 11th   Write DateDate 23-12-15 10:13

본문

head coach Roberto De Zerbi inspired his team's brilliant win at by showing them a motivational video.
The Seagulls remain on course for European spot after this superb victory at the Emirates Stadium courtesy of goals from Julio Enciso, Deniz Undav and Pervis Estupinan.
Speaking after the win Undav said: ‘The manager showed us a Michael Jordan video, to show us how he motivated himself each game. He showed us after the defeat by and I think it was the right choice to show us the video and we showed today how mentally strong we are.'

‘You know, my work is to give my style, to give my idea to improve the players in terms of what you want in football but first of all in head mentality. We want to become not a big team but bigger than now.
‘I think the most important part to improve Is the mentality.
Roberto De Zerbi inspired his team's brilliant win at Arsenal by showing them a video
The manager made his players watch a motivational video of NBA icon Michael Jordan 
‘I don't like basketball but I love the mentality of the champion in every sport, and if I can learn something from the big, big champions I will.'
On his team's performance the Italian added: ‘I am very delighted for the performance. I think we deserved to win but then really happy, really proud because the last five days where very difficult after the defeat (to Everton) on Monday.
‘It was very difficult moment and today we showed our value, our passion, we showed we are serious people.
‘They showed my players that they are great people and then we can speak about football, about our style, we can speak about the quality of the players but first of all we won the game because we suffered a lot after the last defeat.'
Meanwhile, there is mystery surrounding the future of goalkeeper Robert Sanchez after he was left out of the squad to face Arsenal.
When asked about the Spain international's omission, De Zerbi answered: ‘We found in agreement that today is not (involved). He knew he was not going to play so we found an agreement.'
The Seagulls ended Arsenal's title hopes with a stunning victory at the Emirates Stadium

If you loved this article and you would like to obtain more information regarding Watch Museum kindly visit the web page.

CommentList

There are no registered comments.